When the fanmeet stops of KHJ’s Asia Tour 2012 were announced, many of us in OKT got busy looking at which were the venues that we could go, which was the nearest, the most convenient for us.
김현중의 2012 아시아 투어가 발표되었습니다.
혹시라도, 해외에서 열리는 팬미팅이라서 주저하고 계신가요?
함께 갈 친구가 없으시거나, 숙박지 걱정 등등 때문에 주저하고 계신 분들이 분명히 있으실거라고 생각합니다.
걱정마세요. 김현중의 해외팬들의 네트워크 무시하시는거 아니시죠?(농담입니다ㅎ )
홍콩, 싱가폴, 대만 팬미팅의 티켓발권, 호텔추천, 팬미팅 장소를 찾아가는 방법 등등 도와줄 친구들이 있답니다!
OnlyKHJtimes는 김현중을 서포트하기위한 국제적인 김현중팬 네트웍입니다.
팬미팅에 관해 어떤 도움이라도 필요하시면 부끄러워 마시고 연락주세요.
onlykhjtimes [@] gmail.com.
우주신이 말했죠, '인생은 한방이다!'
2012년의 무대위의 김현중의 모습, 바로 지금의 김현중의 모습 놓치지 마세요.
|Briefly about the Singapore FM venue|
Singapore's public transport is well-connected. So this MRT + LRT system map is good to have + know.
More importantly, it's just a 5-min walk from Stadium MRT station to the venue, Indoor Stadium
Some reasonably priced hotels in Singapore that you may want to look at:
Hong Kong ticketing link (香港网上订购) www.hkticketing.com/eng/
Some important points about HK:
1) You can purchase the tickets online here: HK Ticketing Once you enter the page, scroll down, you will see 2012 KHJ Asia Fanmeeting in HK. Click that and then follow the step-by-step procedures to purchase your ticket. [If can't find, just key in Kim Hyun Joong at the search box on the top left corner of the page]
Alternatively, we at OKT can make the purchase for you from the ticketing link. We receive payment by PayPal.
If we buy for you, you can pick it up from our OKT representative when you reach HK. For this, we would appreciate it if you can make it to the concert venue at least 1 hour earlier so that they can meet up with you and pass you the ticket.
2) To get to the venue directly from the airport:It is not that far. You can get there by cab. Refer to the pic below.
Alternatively, there is an airport express train with a special rate for people going to the Asia World Expo: Just show your FM ticket and you can get a return trip pass to the venue for HKD53. Check out this link on how else to get to the Asia World Expo.
How to get to the venue, if you're coming right from the airport.
Briefly, here are the important points for Taiwan:
1) You can purchase the tickets directly from Taiwan's ticketing link yourself. You can select the seats there directly. [There are all categories of seat available for both 18th + 19th. From Cat 1: TWD5200, Cat 2: TWD4500, and other categories: TWD3600, TWD2700 and TWD1500.] It'd be best if you can attend both days if you're flying over anyways.
As an alternative, we at OKT can make the purchase for you from the ticketing link. We receive payment by PayPal. If we buy for you, you can pick it up from our OKT representative when you reach TW. For this, we would appreciate it if you can make it to the concert venue at least 1 hour earlier so that they can meet up with you and pass you the ticket.
2) Otherwise, for purchasing online (ticketing page), here is the step-by-step on how you should do it. Alternatively, in the same ticketing page, scroll down a bit and you will see a blue-box tab with the words "Customers who do not live in TW can click the button below, print out the English-language order form, fill it out and fax it to us at 886-2-2659-1403." Follow that if you prefer.
3) We recommend Leader Hotel, Taipei [this one is just 10-15 minutes away from the venue] For a map of the direction from Leader Hotel to NTU Sports Centre, pls refer to pix below.
Point A is the venue, the NTU Sports Centre, 3F. Point B is Leader Hotel.
Other nearby, reasonably-priced hotels near the venue: 安盛商務旅館 ; Bitan hotel ; 友星飯店 ; Taipei Teachers’ Hostel
Another good choice is Howard Civil Service International House. (It's about 10-15 minutes walk to the NTU Sports Centre)
[About room sharing: We don't think the hotel staff will actually check how many people are in 1 room exactly. So if your budget is tight + u wanna share with more, just check in and let the others get in secretly. Should be fine. =))]
4) How to get to the NTU Sports Centre from the Airport?
i) You can take a bus or taxi (more recommended) at the airport, straight to the NTU Sports Centre.
ii) You can also take a bus into Taipei first, before taking an MRT to the NTU Sports Centre.
If you choose option ii) and decide to take a bus to Taipei, it'll take about 50-60 minutes. You can get off near Taipei Main Station. There, you can get to the MRT Station, which is about 10-15 min bywalking. At the MRT Station, take the MRT to Gongguan Station (公館) You can check the MRT routes on the map attached.